Thursday, August 16, 2012

Livie Isla Braswell
I want to extend our deepest appreciation for everyone's support, love, and sincere expressions of sympathy throughout our journey with Livie.  I find it very touching and beautiful that I am still receiving picture tributes for Livie, and it is a sweet reminder that Livie will always be with us.  We are grateful to everyone who has made a donation to Sustaining Grace or March of Dimes in Livie's honor.  We are also thankful for, and overwhelmed by, all of the family and friends that came to Livie's service to help us celebrate her life, show her our love, and say goodbye.



2 comments:

  1. Dear Megan,

    I have thought of you, Livie and your family often over the past few weeks but did not want to intrude. I am so sorry that you and Livie did not have the opportunity to exchange that first glance, the one that all mothers remember for the rest of their lives.

    I am certain that Livie felt your love all through this journey. I am humbled that you had the strength to share it with so many.

    I wish you and your family peace.

    My best,

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say I've been thinking about you and your family, Megan.

    Heather of the Backcountry Betties and Babies

    ReplyDelete