Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Livie Isla Braswell

Livie Isla Braswell was born at 6:23 am on Saturday, August 4th.  It breaks my heart to say that labor was too long and difficult for Livie to survive.  I had so much hope that I would get to look into her eyes, if even for a brief moment, and tell her how much I love her.  I know that she felt loved, because she was surrounded by mommy, daddy, family and friends.  Livie is absolutley gorgeous, and I am completely in love and in awe of her.  I will never forget how it felt to hold her.  I thought the hardest part was going to be leaving the hospital, but I was wrong.  The hardest part is being at home, and knowing that Livie should be here with me.

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture! My heart goes out to your and your family during this difficult time. Livie will forever be the guardian angel on your shoulders. May God bless you and your family.

    Karen Ramey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Livie. My daughter died at 32 weeks 6 months ago. One of the few things that gives me some comfort is that my baby was never alone, never cold and completely surrounded by love for her entire life. Livie was the same completely surrounded by love her entire life. Please know you are in my thoughts during these sad dark, days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted so much the same thing for you Meg. Not a day passes that I don't think of that little girl. She will forever be in my heart and a part of my family. ~Tammi <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so sorry Megan, praying for your beautiful Livie and your family. You are an inspiration and so is Livie. Sending you all love and prayers.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry for your loss. I am sending peace and support to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete